Specifying & Ordering Handmade Bicycles
Each SlideAway bicycle is handmade to your individual specification using classic steel frames and time-honoured traditional workmanship. Our collection of 12 bicycle frames come in a range of options including 5 sizes, 15 paint types and colourways, 3 handlebar types and 3 colours of leather saddle and handlebar tape. That’s a total of over 8,000 options allowing you to design a truly unique bicycle customised to your likes and personality. You can also further customise your bicycle with your own paint and colour specifications. We can even include your name, company logo or other design feature as part of the bikes livery. The result is a totally unique, one-of-a-kind bicycle that will be the envy of everyone you know.
A Fully Customised Bicycle
Status Cycles will take you through each step needed to design your truly individual dream bicycle. We will help you with every detail, frame selection, sizing, colours and livery and accessories as well as having all the answers to your questions about building a custom bicycle. We will take you through each step of the process from specification and ordering through to payment.
Select a Frame Set
The heart of your hand-made, customised bicycle is the frame set and your first decision is to select from SlideAway’s collection of 12 different framesets as follows:
- LIVE Series
- PRIME Series
- PRIME & Series
- CROSS Series
- ONE Series
- PURE Series
- Steam Series
- TIGER Series
- URBAN Series
Cycle Cross Bicycles
- PACE Series
Single Speed bicycles
- ANGEL Series
- DEVIL Series
You will find links to each of each of the SlideAway frame sets with descriptions, standard colour palette, sizing and geometry specifications together with a range of photographs illustrating the individual frame sets and examples of complete bicycles. If you would like more detailed information or additional photographs of specific framesets please contact us at email@example.com .
Specification, Design & Order Process Summary
- Select your frame model.
- Choose your preferred size and colour from the colour palette on this website, or send us the pantone reference and (if possible) photos of your preferred colour.
- Provide a pdf scan of your signature, logo or personal design feature for inclusion on the frame set if needed.
- We will send you a specification, production drawings and quotation by email within 5 working days for your approval
- At the approval stage 50% of the purchase price is payable.
- The painting and livery process takes 30 days.
- We will send you photographs of the completed frame-set prior to requesting payment of the final 50% of the purchase price.
- On receipt of the final payment the bicycle will be dispatched and you will receive tracking details.
Agreeing and finalising your specification for a hand-made customised bicycle takes 10 days followed by 30 days for production. Delivery can then take up to 10 days. You should therefore allow up to 50 days for final delivery of your fully customised bicycle.
All other Status Cycles' products
Delivery times for all other Status Cycles' products is between 5 to 15 days.
Please contact us if you have any questions, to discuss specific requirements or to place an order.